Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Interfaces need Public Sharing Option

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raechyl
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'd like to request that Interfaces get the same sharing options the rest of the base gets - specifically the ability to share publicly without someone having to have an account/base access to see it. If you can do this in a base, you should be able to do it in the Interface, which is theoretically designed for sharing.

This is a feature I've seen numerous people request - just adding my voice to it. It would transform our workflow, and currently, this is the only thing Smartsheet has on Airtable in my mind. I can't convince the rest of our team to transition to Airtable if we don't have this feature.

15 Comments
yendilove
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Yes please!!! It makes sense! It is just an interface, and it's read only. We need public links!

yendilove

This feature is also requested here:  https://community.airtable.com/t5/product-ideas/show-an-interface-without-airtable-account/idi-p/147...

And it has the highest amount of kudos, by far. Please consider it!

as-at
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

There's also this thread: https://community.airtable.com/t5/interface-designer/sharing-interfaces-with-non-users/td-p/160192

At this point AirTable is basically begging us to leave for a fully functional product.

Joshua_Bicknell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This feature is 100% needed. Expecting external partners/customers to sign-up to see a public dashboard/interface makes no sense. I am currently having to send an email and password for them to login which adds friction and makes no sense.

imogenblow

I need this too!! Airtable please make it happen! It should be like a Google doc