Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Kanban for mobile

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Andrews
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, can I get some clarity on whether kanban will ever be available on platforms. It’s been some time now. The need is particularly great on iPad. Trello has it on phone and tablet and it works just great.

36 Comments
Elfur_Logadotti
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’d like to +1 this suggestion
I’m actually struggling with using airtable on my iPad as I’m still developing the base. Left the computer at work as I thought I might be able to move along with the project on my iPad pro at home. And that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but it seems as if I can’t even open the bases in Safari at all, meaning that I’m forced to use the app and in it there are numerous restrictions.

Would love to hear the reason why.

Carlos_M_Castil

I’d like to +1 this request

Gabe_Mensinga
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Indeed a fair comment that awaits an answer for too long now.

The iPad apps are too restricted while especially the iPad form factor is perfect for using Airtable on a daily base.

SO +1 for me

Joe_Cohen-Spall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Using your web browser on your phone and requesting desktop site, seems to let you see all views including kaban

Roman_Keller

Yes please and also Gallery view

Robert_Andrews1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

That doesn’t work for me on iPad.

Jon_Eckhardt

This would be helpful.

Gabrielle_Ferra

Currently Kanban view is not enabled for mobile or tablet apps.

At the very least, kanban should be enabled for tablets - the screens are big enough to handle the kanban view.

Adam_Dennis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please! Very helpful, as we’d like to manage our tasks here.

Brittany_Bayles
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 I love Airtable but our whole company is run on Apple devices. It is difficult tote around a laptop 24/7 in order to really be able to use Airtable.