Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Kanban for mobile

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Robert_Andrews
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, can I get some clarity on whether kanban will ever be available on platforms. Itโ€™s been some time now. The need is particularly great on iPad. Trello has it on phone and tablet and it works just great.

36 Comments
Elfur_Logadotti
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Iโ€™d like to +1 this suggestion
Iโ€™m actually struggling with using airtable on my iPad as Iโ€™m still developing the base. Left the computer at work as I thought I might be able to move along with the project on my iPad pro at home. And that doesnโ€™t seem to be the case.

Maybe Iโ€™m doing something wrong, but it seems as if I canโ€™t even open the bases in Safari at all, meaning that Iโ€™m forced to use the app and in it there are numerous restrictions.

Would love to hear the reason why.

Carlos_M_Castil

Iโ€™d like to +1 this request

Gabe_Mensinga
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Indeed a fair comment that awaits an answer for too long now.

The iPad apps are too restricted while especially the iPad form factor is perfect for using Airtable on a daily base.

SO +1 for me

Joe_Cohen-Spall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Using your web browser on your phone and requesting desktop site, seems to let you see all views including kaban

Roman_Keller

Yes please and also Gallery view

Robert_Andrews1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

That doesnโ€™t work for me on iPad.

Jon_Eckhardt

This would be helpful.

Gabrielle_Ferra

Currently Kanban view is not enabled for mobile or tablet apps.

At the very least, kanban should be enabled for tablets - the screens are big enough to handle the kanban view.

Adam_Dennis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please! Very helpful, as weโ€™d like to manage our tasks here.

Brittany_Bayles
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 I love Airtable but our whole company is run on Apple devices. It is difficult tote around a laptop 24/7 in order to really be able to use Airtable.