Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Limited Contributor Pricing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_MacMillan
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We’ve got two types of users in our org. Some who are deep into Airtable all the time and some who are mostly just viewing information but who could make small updates to records (e.g. update the status of a task) if they had access to do so. However, given the limited scope of what these users need to do, we can’t justify the cost of moving them from Read-Only to paid user access. Unfortunately, that makes Airtable less useful than it could be if money were no object.

I’d be willing to pay a smaller monthly fee per user for these types of users if it were offered. But as it stands today, we’ve had to limit paid licenses to just the handful of team members who need deeper access to the data.

1 Comment
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It’s a good suggestion. I don’t know if Airtable will ever change their flawed pricing model. It’s flawed in a bunch of different ways, including how it handles Airtable consultants like myself.

In the meantime, you might want to check out the MiniExtensions.com portal, which gives you an unlimited number of users for $39 per month (if you pay annually), and gives you way more control over your field & record access than Airtable’s native interface does.