Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Make Autoredirect After Form Submission Instant

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joshua_Martin
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I paid for the pro version specifically for this feature and the fact that it wastes my prospects time by saying “you will be redirected in a few seconds to xyz url” makes this feature almost redundant because I don’t want people dropping off before they’re tagged on the next page with my facebook/google tracking pixels so I will have to use another software like typeform or jotform just because of this…

12 Comments
swsw
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any feedback on this? I want that feature, too.

MDurand
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for me too. I also find the current redirect behavior incredibly frustrating. It really is a clunky, unfriendly and ultimately unprofessional experience for the end user, and would be SO easy to fix. Especially for paid plans where Airtable branding can be removed, I’m hard pressed to see why this is even an issue in the first place. Removing this notification needs to be an option (dare I say default) for the redirect feature to be viable in a professional setting. @Airtable @Katherine_Duh

Aloysio_Franca
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have the same frustrating situation!

Bryan_Douglas-1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Seriously Airtable???

It’s these little frustrating things that are so easy to fix. Yet cause so much frustration

Please take the 10-minutes needed to fix this?

Erwan_Pannier

Hello, any update on this ?

Ronald_van_der1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Nov 2018 created this issue and no reply from @Airtable. It is September 2020 now and still an issue.

Hunter_Reynolds
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Stil an issue. When the customer is filling out the form, it’s not a good look to have a lengthy webhook URL filling the entire screen.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We built a custom form for Airtable. It allows you to redirect people instantly after they submit the form without delay.

Sean_Tubridy

I just spent all this time making these forms and I find that they have this behavior and now they are unusable. This is so frustrating. Please fix this. We pay so much money for Airtable. This and simple hyperlinked text in form descriptions should not be problems we have to deal with.

gmy87
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Utterly wild that this is still an issue. Going to have to pay like 2x more for typeform just because of this (and this is AFTER I spent like 2 hours on the forms.)

If I were hypothetically a PM, I’d mark this high-value / low effort.