Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Make interfaces available on the iPad

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Perrin_Romney
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

Make Interfaces available on the iPad

How does is solve the user problems?

In construction, we use iPads for most of our inspection and statusing. To not have an interface useable on the iPad app is a major barrier to being able to use this in the field. 

How was this validated?

Who is the target audience?

Anyone who uses Airtable not sitting down

38 Comments
RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Oh please get the IPAD App set up for Interfaces.... I just spent an entire month building some things for our team only to find that it does not work in the APP but will work with IPAD if they use the browser.

HenryA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I third and fourth the need for this feature! will stay tuned and would love to deploy our solution on iPad. 

Ryan_Bremner

I would honestly be fine if ONLY interfaces and forms were available on the iPad. Tbh editing tables on mobile is pretty poor anyway

Ella
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1

I desperately need the interfaces to be available on a tablet or they are completely useless. I can't even make the browser work around function and instead get redirected to opening the interface on a laptop or desktop.

Alex_Curtis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Need this!

0xab

+1

Prgammel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also came here to figure out why I didnโ€™t see the interfaces on iPad. Priority item, please

Peter_Willering
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please, make Interface available for Ipad!

taylor_wilkins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

i also second this! same reasons as those listed above - has anyone seen response from the airtable community acknowledging that this is a huge gap that they are trying to fix? 

kavanarj
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

need the interface on my ipad please