Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Multi-color view in Timeline view

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
auotyan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
What is the proposed idea/solution?

...We use a Timeline view to see all the AB tests we have running on our homepage. We have these color-coded in order to quickly view where there might be conflicts by different audience attributes (like segment or industry). At a glance, we can see all the tests running (grouped by site section) and what the audience definition is. But, when we have a test with multiple audience attributes, there is no easy way to see that. So for example, we have our segment attribute showing as purple and we have our industry attribute showing as yellow. If I had a test set to show for segment AND industry I would want to see the color of the item in the timeline as purple and yellow vertical stripes.

How does is solve the user problems?

...This would make it much easier to see, at a glance, where there are conflicts and overlaps when we have multiple tests running in the same site section.

How was this validated?

Who is the target audience?

...I think this would be helpful for anyone who is using a timeline view to track different attributes and makes it easy to see where there are conflicts and overlaps.