Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Multiple Page Document in Page Designer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAHerrmann
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello,

I am using Airtable for project management. I am trying to shift some of our proposal generation to Airtable and see some promise with the Page Designer Feature.

Just wondering – is it possible to generate multiple pages from a single record? Basically, for each job, I have several components that take up most of a sheet of paper. I need to have a summary table of work to be completed below that, along with terms and conditions.

Our current proposals are 6 pages long using Microsoft Word

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?

128 Comments
Helen_Bellevill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Yes please! This would definitely make the pro version worthwhile for our company. We have close to a hundred items that need to be invoiced under one record each month. Unfortunately, those don’t fit on one page. Right now, I can’t make the table large enough to display all the records, so the custom print setting isn’t working either.

I have noticed that the text in a “select” field won’t resize, so even though I could make my table rows much smaller, because of one field, there is a lot of wasted space. Perhaps this could be changed as well?

edit: I just figured out how to get the “custom” setting to work. I was trying to set it in the “print” screen, but you can actually expand the record height from the block’s settings menu. And now it is printing across multiple pages!!

Gonz
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 on my end. Like all the feature requests on forms that are essential to input data, the page designer block needs to be top notch to be able to output data. Workarounds are nice, but not enought. Thanks

Jean-Baptiste_d
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes!! we really need this development ! Thank you for this killing app !

Cale_Barnett
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1
I became interested in Airtable to create data-driven design brochures using the Page Designer block.
The #1 hurdle to this is multi-page per record support, although there are plenty of other features I’d like to see on there.

I could see the Page Designer block becoming it’s own Canva or Adobe Spark, except with the power of a data-driven back end.

PageMonk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Please try https://www.pagemonk.com . It’s under development but supports multi record and multi page document creation.

Indresh_Kumar
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

hi, @PageMonk this is useful, but it is not clear if this will be free or paid and if paid, what is the cost?

PageMonk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Indresh_Kumar Current feature set will be free . Do you have any feature requests?

Indresh_Kumar
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I don’t have any requests at the moment. But I wanted to confirm (before starting to use the app) if it’s production grade. I thought it’s in beta because there is no mention of price anywhere.

Eos_HR_Team

I agree, this is essential for data output. Any idea when this might become a reality?

Julian_Aroun
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please need it so much :frowning: