Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Need more options to "Bucket by" on Interface designer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bweber
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Can we add two new "bucket by" options on interface charts? I would like to view my data by the half hour and by the quarter hour to see when people are checking out of our space. 

3 Comments
Jeremy_Darner
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I would love an option to NOT bucket. As far as I can tell, Airtable allows for only on data point along the X-axis, which seems odd?

madisenbaldwin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I want to show environmental data bucketed by date, then hour. I am trying to show variation over time and i can only bucket by either date or hour which does not convey the data story i am trying to tell. I can do the right way with the Chart extension feature, but cant display extensions in an interface. The extensions simply allows you to not bucket, so each date + time is reported on the x axis

Jeremy_Darner

Sadly I have requested this change several times and the response from Airtable has been that they are working on it. The existing bucket functionality creates a very misleading chart. 

I presume that they refer to the database as simple a “base” because there is very limited “data” functionality.