Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

PDF for page builder

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spyke_Majeska
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Right now I am converting my PDF forms into JPGs in order to upload them and utilize them on Page Builder. I am then creating table links to different portions of the form and basically creating an airtable fill-able pdf. My reasoning for utilizing this instead of just doing the online pdf is because I have portions of documents that need to be filled out by clients and it is much more convenient to send them a link to a form than try and mark up every part I need them to type. This also allows me to capture their response into my database so that I can utilize their information elsewhere. A one and done deal, I can export (automatically) the responses to a csv and directly import them into my title block on the software I use.

I think adding pdfs to the static section of the page builder would be great, especially if it scaled the page by the pdf size.

1 Comment
Ben_Liney
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d also like to see the ability to insert fullsize PDFs to Page Builder. We would like to markup PDFs from a base but I can only insert thumbnail quality PDFs. Converting to PDF to image could be solution but possibly too complicated.