Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Print/save charts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filipa_Didier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Can we print/save as PDF charts in Blocks?

15 Comments
Livraria_Portug
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I can’t seem to print nor save as PDF a chart from Blocks… how come? Am I doing something wrong?

Vernon_Fowler
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I think we’re looking for the same thing: to be able to print/PDF from blocks. The nearest I’ve come across it is in Product Suggestions Org chart: export as PDF. Please add your use case for charts. Thank you. :winking_face:

Devin_Balkind
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

PLEASE Print/Export Chart Blocks!

Jonathan_Coulta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I see that Airtable have enabled print to PDF from Org Chart Block but still waiting on Charts. This is a very basic requirement the usability of the block is greatly reduced without the ability to share in PDF.

Ann_Mische
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi yes just want to support the call to be able to export and print charts from Blocks! Otherwise we need to export to excel (or some other programs) to make usable visualizations to present the data. I’d love to create my visualizations in the program and be able to update and print as needed.

Michelle_Polyak
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, I’d like to bump this request to include the export function for both charts and pivot tables. It’s incredibly useful to use these features within Airtable but the function in minimized by not being able to export the visual as a pdf to share in presentations.

Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Moved this thread to the Product Suggestions category, as that seems to be what it’s become.

Chris_Frandsen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes - I’ll second this request :slightly_smiling_face:

Kendall_Shortt
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes please. I was just requested to have our dashboard printed into a PDF but couldn’t figure out how to do it. I don’t want to give my VP access to the entire view because all he needs is the graphs.

Ashley_Grant1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes PLEASE! I third and fourth the ability to either print dashboards or individual blocks (charts, pivot tables, summaries). I create Board reports and it’s such a pain to have to extract data points and re-create charts I already have here.