Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Product Suggestion: Adjustable Row Height and Text Wrap for Field Names

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jake_Hensley
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey all! This is my first post in the Airtable community and wanted to share one of my product suggestions after about 6 months of using the product.

It would be great if the height of the field names row could be adjusted (and text could wrap), so columns can be made more narrow. For example, I have a checkbox field that takes up a lot of space for the sake of the field name. This would be incredibly useful for fitting more information on the screen at once, and eliminating horizontal scroll on tables with many checkboxes.

Current Look:

Suggested implementation:

Screen-Shot-2022-03-23-at-11.53.23-PM

1 Comment
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, this is one of the most important things that is missing from Airtable, yet they have refused to implement it.

Airtable employees rarely read our posts here, so I would recommend emailing your feature request to support@airtable.com. Iโ€™ve never seen Airtable implement any user requests into the product, but itโ€™s good for us to keep trying to get our voices heard by them.