Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Publish multiple Airtable views publicly on Airtable’s web-site?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silvera
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Whilst one can share a single Airtable view publicly on the web, Airtable does not directly facilitate a web-site containing multiple views. Airtable Support (Colleen O’Loughlin) confirmed that.

Colleen has agreed that I may publish her authoritative reply, to help others:

The way that you would be able to publish multiple views would be to embed them onto an existing site. You are able to generate individual share links to specific views, but other than generated link shares, there is no way to create a comprehensive site.

If you were looking to show multiple views of the same base you do have the option to embed the base into a website rather than just a view, although again, this would be embedded into an existing site.

Our apologies for not quite having what it is that you need right now. I will pass on your feedback about how useful that feature would be. You can stay on top of Airtable product changes from our What’s New Page.

I’ll pass along the feedback that we could have some more clarity about this in our support articles.

It is extra hassle to have to use your own separate web-site, in addition to using easy-peasy Airtable.