Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

"Something went wrong with an automation" notification destination change

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi guys,

Great tool, but can we make the receiver for these warnings flexible? Right now the notification and email are being sent to the creator of the automation. I’d like to inform other people than myself about possible issues.

What happens when staff changes for example? Or when the original user is removed from the base?

A configuration option somewhere in the menu for example would be great.

Cheers,

Arthur.

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-02 om 10.16.07

6 Comments
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Agreed. Be sure to email support@airtable.com with this feature request, because they don’t read our posts here.

Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

They do not read their own ‘product suggestions’ category? Are you sure about that?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

They don’t “pay much attention” here. You’re much better off sending them a request directly if you want to have your voice heard.

Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

In that case I’ll let one of my enterprise-plan clients send the mail. That should hopefully wake them up. :winking_face:

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Ha, perfect! They pay rapt attention to their enterprise clients! :slightly_smiling_face:

Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

I have a workaround. Apparently (as per AT) the notification will go out to whoever activated the automation.

So turning it off and on with the account (or alias) you prefer at least improves the situation.