Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Regional Support (Time, Date, Currency formating)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patrick_Meier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone, the title basically sais it all :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

98 Comments
Ralf_Westphal
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Me too. Especially because it should be easy to handle with modern programming languages/platforms which support different locale out of the box.

Missing support for international formats has driven me to move away from Airtable. I’m unable to recommend it to my customers in Germany.

Martin_Prachar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Let me just add that I - too - am wondering about Decimal numbers, as I need to be able to write them the way we write them in my country and language… I would be thrilled to know any update on this particular issue.

gucci
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need Japanese. Language support is essential for my company users.

F_T
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Localisation is needed: dates, times, currencies, numbers. It’s all defined in the system and should be available to Airbase, shouldn’t it? It can be worked around, but still useful.

Albert_Bau
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

French please at least for forms terms

gatek
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, comma for decimals is very needed. Thanks

Ricardo_Alamino

I would be very pleased to help you with Portuguese (Brazilian) translation.

And you could think of using https://www.getlocalization.com/ site, for instance.

Thanks

Andriy_Podolsky
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would be nice to use amazing Airtable in Ukrainian.

Frank_Arnold
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The currency format is completely wrong for some international users… The “point” is used as a delimiter for thousand and the “comma” for the tenth (eg. cent).
1,2333.20€ means the completely wrong thing in Europe… it should be formatted as 1.233,20€…

It’s very important to change this and add an option “use decimal comma” or “use decimal point” for the currency formatting

Michael_Hechler

You nailed it Frank, that’s how we need it over here in Europe.