Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Restrict embedding to a specific domain only

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Marc_Reiffers
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there,

it would be great to be able to restrict the embedded view to a specific domain only. For the moment anybody who views the source code of your webpage can simply copy your link and embed your Airtable on his own website :frowning:

By that feature I do not mean the new โ€œemail domain restrictionโ€ or โ€œpassword restrictionโ€. I simply want to show my website visitors my tables without them to have to register an account at Airtable or to enter a password.

6 Comments
Beatrijs_van_Oo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I do have the same issue as Marc.
Is there a solution know by you?

Gabriel_Morin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

A little bump to participate to the conversation, any update? I need it too, and it does seem like a useful feature to share private data hosted on a website accessible to members-only.

Thanks!

Via_Technik
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello - We are looking for this too!! Is this on the roadmap?

Frank_Fumarola
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also looking for this! Or any workarounds.

Mathieu_fd
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, is it planned to add this feature? Canโ€™t use this service without domain url restriction

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable doesnโ€™t spend much time hereโ€ฆ youโ€™ll want to email support@airtable.com to request this feature.

You may also want to send this feature request to MiniExtensions.comโ€ฆ you are more likely to get them to implement this in their embedded views than Airtable.