Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Restrict embedding to a specific domain only

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marc_Reiffers
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there,

it would be great to be able to restrict the embedded view to a specific domain only. For the moment anybody who views the source code of your webpage can simply copy your link and embed your Airtable on his own website :frowning:

By that feature I do not mean the new “email domain restriction” or “password restriction”. I simply want to show my website visitors my tables without them to have to register an account at Airtable or to enter a password.

6 Comments
Beatrijs_van_Oo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I do have the same issue as Marc.
Is there a solution know by you?

Gabriel_Morin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

A little bump to participate to the conversation, any update? I need it too, and it does seem like a useful feature to share private data hosted on a website accessible to members-only.

Thanks!

Via_Technik
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello - We are looking for this too!! Is this on the roadmap?

Frank_Fumarola
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also looking for this! Or any workarounds.

Mathieu_fd
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, is it planned to add this feature? Can’t use this service without domain url restriction

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable doesn’t spend much time here… you’ll want to email support@airtable.com to request this feature.

You may also want to send this feature request to MiniExtensions.com… you are more likely to get them to implement this in their embedded views than Airtable.