Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Search and delete row from Zapier (or other IFTTT-services)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickard_Uddenbe
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I dont know if this is a function that exist already. I liked to delete a row through a search with zapier.

By this I could have a contact register that people could opt-out from. And because of EUs directive GDPR i really need them to be removed. Not just flag the row…

Perhaps this is solvable by other means, solutions and then I’m gladly to even pay for it… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Comment
Noel_Howell
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This might/might not work for you, but you can create 2 views – one with a filter set on it to hide ‘opt-outs’ (could be a new checkbox field that you would set up). This is the view that would drive your mailing list. Zapier can add the check to the opt-out field when triggered by the registration.

You can periodically purge the opt-outs if needed, however, from past experience sometimes people make their way back onto lists (via various methods, like importing new purchased lists, or being cc’ed) and then they’ll have to go right back through the opt-out process.

–N