Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Separate logins

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Thea_Verrall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there a way I can have separate logins to my Airtable account. My two employers donโ€™t want a cross over which has occurred when my second employer invited me to airtable.

8 Comments
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Thess_Cotas

I did a quick search in this forum and I found a post regarding your question.

Maybe you can find something useful.

Hope this helps.

Mary Kay

Thea_Verrall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you but the problem is that when my second employer sends me an invitation to Airtable, Airtable automatically defaults to my existing Airtable account (with another employer) when I accept the invitation. I just want to be able to have two separate accounts with two different email addresses.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Thea_Verrall

I donโ€™t think you can have two seperate accounts, but if you want to know for sure, just contact Airtable directly and they can advise you.

They would probably be the best people to ask regarding account issues at support@airtable.com

Mary Kay

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Log out of your existing account before accepting the invitation. Then, you can setup a new account when you accept the invitation.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Thanks @ScottWorld!

I learned something new.

Now, would one have to pay for the second account?

Thank you,
Mary Kay

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Accounts are always free. Accounts are never upgraded, but workspaces are. So, whomever owns the workspace that he is connected to would need to pay for all the collaborators that are above read-only access or form-only access.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @ScottWorld

Good to know. :grinning:

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Thea_Verrall

If I helped with your solution, can you check โ€œSolutionโ€ at the of the very last post.

Thank you.