Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Show Table Name in browser tab

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Nathan_Cain
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It would be nice if, when I have multiple tables open across multiple browser tabs, I could tell where I need to go.

5 Comments
Nathan_Cain
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This seems like it would be easy to implement. It would be very helpful.

Steven_Zhang
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 on this. I get confused with all the tabs I have open of different tables of the same base all the time

ripwit
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I guess you could put the table name in a column that is always visibleโ€ฆ

Trips
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Came here to add/vote for this -- I spend so much time clicking through all the tabs I have open!! I end up closing everything and starting over. Such an efficiency drain...

It would be amazing to have the "Table: View" name visible, if we're dreaming.

ChrisEU
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is very frustrating, seconds compound to minutes over the course of the day because of this.

To add context, I have tried renaming and creating bookmarks specifically to solve for this. It worked for awhile...until last week. Airtable decided to supersede my naming conventions to display the Airtable Base location again. Not a single character from my renaming is there, and I'm back to clicking through all the tabs again. 

When I rename a bookmark, it's because I already know it's location...I no longer need to know it is an Airtable base.