Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Signatures on Forms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmeriCorps_Volu
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Being able to keep paperwork for a nonprofit on Airtable is great. However, a lot of our forms require signatures. It would be great if Airtable provided this feature. If anyone knows a simple integration for this please let me know!

18 Comments
Abdulrahman_Alz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We recently released this:

I recommend trying out the demo on that page.

jord8on
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This works great! But it looks like the minimum monthly payment for this is $10/month. I’m sure there’s a lot of value in your other (included) extensions, but for our use-case a $10 price point is kind of steep for just this one tool. I guess it’s cheaper than DocuSign ¯_(ツ)_/¯

JN_tp
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Jotform have an integration with Airtable and allow you to integrate Adobe Sign into the form as a mandatory step - it’s a pretty clean experience

David_Pickard
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m v. interested in this too. Did you have a solution I could look at?

David_Pickard
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I just checked - minimum fee is $36/month paid annually. $70+ monthly. Extortionate!

jord8on
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

They just upped the price to $39 Annually, and $79 monthly! :flushed:

I feel like they do create some great tools but they need a pricing model so you can buy what you want, individually, at a much lower cost, or bundle and save. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

For comparison that these are quite outlandish prices… someone just getting started with their business (as we are) can use QuickBooks online, for $25/mth. And this is core, fundamental software that fuels and runs a business… not a simple addon that addresses one unique situation of a business. This addon is not even necessary for us… it would just be an extra convenience and save us some time. I like to automate things whenever I can… but not at this price point!

Oh well… time to find a workaround!

2021-10-20_02-38-54 (1)

Dominic_Whyte
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all - know this was a while back but if you’re still looking for a free* solution, wanted to throw Fillout in the ring as an option.

Here’s a demo video that shows how to make a form with a signature pad:

*Your first couple forms on Fillout are completely free, with unlimited submissions. After that we have paid plans but offer large discounts for students and non-profits.

megnar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Love fillout, but to be able to use a signature field will cost a good bit more per month than I pay for my website ::(