Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Signatures on Forms

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
AmeriCorps_Volu
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Being able to keep paperwork for a nonprofit on Airtable is great. However, a lot of our forms require signatures. It would be great if Airtable provided this feature. If anyone knows a simple integration for this please let me know!

18 Comments
Sam_Wood
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Iโ€™m building FormNano to help create advanced forms for AirTable, might be a great solution. Let me know how to contact you, I can work with you on this!

AmeriCorps_Volu
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Sure. You can email me at byrianhamblin@gmail.com. Looking forward!

Miha_Skvarc
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Sam, I would also appreciate this advanced form feature. Iโ€™m in in testing phase yet Airtable so far looks very promising. The only thing Iโ€™m missing at this point, is signature field (customer need to sign the form on tablet).
my e-mail: skorc76@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Chris_Howell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Sam, iโ€™m another who would be interested in this. From the looks of it, there are many looking for this capability. Not sure why Airtable hasnโ€™t made it yet.

Iโ€™d appreciate it if you could get in touch as we churn out 1000โ€™s of things needing this - djne40@hotmail.co.uk

Expert_Credit_S
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I had that same need and simply created a Zap (zapier) that integrates with SignNow. Once a client fills out my form and clicks โ€œsubmitโ€, it automatically sends them my โ€œI agree to the stuff I agreed to on the formโ€-type of doc where it is simply a signature capture.

I have also had my clients sign a white piece of paper, take a picture of it and attach to the form (but this is a requirement for the page layout I am using).

I hope this helps!

Ahmed_Ezz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

great idea, i was trying to make the same with a checklist should be signed by the client via docusgin, i found that there arenโ€™t many choices on zapier for both airtable and docusign. I would appreciate it if you could help me with more explanation about how the process is working when the client clicks on submit.
wish there is something like once the clients click on submit they get redirected to the signing page and then after signing, the signature is forwarded into airtable specific cell capturing the signature of the client.

Expert_Credit_S
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, so you have a few options of which I will mention 2:

The way that i had mine set up was like this:

My typeform form was set up so that when it was submitted, the client was added to my airtable base -> specific view via the typeform/airtable connector within typeform.

I also set up a zap so that when a new form was received for that trigger, signnow would send them the contract.

Option 2:

If you take a look at the show and tell section, thereโ€™s a post by someone about creating notifications (Iโ€™m pretty certain about that) and how they set up triggers using zaps so that when something is checked-off (or another trigger), a workflow is started. You can set up Airtable so that it goes through and entire workflow or process by connecting it to zapier.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Weโ€™ve built a tool that kinda allows you to add signatures to Airtable forms. The way it works is that it lets you collect users signatures after the form is submitted and then it uploads those hand signatures as image attachments to each record.

Add Signing Capabilities to Airtable Forms

Gro_Gravem

Continuing the discussion from Signatures on Forms:

I have been using Airtable for years, and have been looking for a way to collect signatures for my field workers since the beginning.

I just found a really simple solution for Android :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:
If anyone finds a similar way for IOS, let me know.

There is an app called โ€œDrawโ€ by Simple Mobile Tools. Install this on your phone.
Use the Attachement field in Airtable, and choose camera. I get to choose between opening my camera or Draw. I open Draw, draw around, and then click the checkmark. And my drawing get uploded in the Attachment field, without saving the picture on my phone.

I may then implement this attachment to a Delivery note made in Page designer.

It may not work in Forms, but it works fine with the Airtable app.

Will_Charlton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has anyone used any of the methods above recently, or are there some newer slicker methods for capturing signatures right in the AirTable form?..you know itโ€™s late 2020 and AirTable still havenโ€™t made this a reality.