Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Automatic sorting in views

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Great news! We’ve just enabled this feature for everyone. Check out Mikayla’s post below for more info.

133 Comments
Andrew_Enright
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

And yes, our use case is release dates, and/or days overdue.

Chris_Veenstra
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This would be so helpful having auto-sort features! I can’t think of how many times I have either been bitten, by forgetting to sort, or have wished this was an option.

Kiem_Nguyen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve been looking around for auto sort option on Airtable, and very surprise that this features have been requested for…3 years and still not yet resolved. I assume this is not about technical issue because it’s quite easy to do so. Perhaps it’s more about…some other things that Airtable don’t want this? If that the case, then users should have an explanation why…

Bryan_Power
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 looking to get involved on this as well

Cherissa_Medina

+1 for this feature. @Airtable_Team any idea if/when this will happen?

Amanda_Ross
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has anyone tried IFTT for this? It seems like something that should be able to be accomplished using IFTT and Airtable, but I’m not able to create something. If anyone has it, can they share?

Blaine_Light
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has this been implemented? Still don’t know how to autosort, and it looks like this request has been open for about 3 years now?

Gabe_FromMaui
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yikes. All I can say is that the interface, as it is, is beautiful and never ever buggy. That said, 3 years for Auto-Sort? That’s crazy…

Kim_Trager1
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Need this badly as my finger is about to wear down with all the clicking back and forth

Victor_Palagniu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah, I REALLY need this feature.