Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Start calendar view on mondays

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Reinis_Ozols
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,
I tried to change browser language, location and computer settings, but calendar weeks still starts with sunday. Computers calendar starts with monday automatically, but airtables still starts with sunday

30 Comments
Sandra_ruiz_de_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jordan

22th November and still waiting for the updateโ€ฆ have you any new about it?

Juliette
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

would be great to have Monday as the first day of the week. 

Any updates from the dev team about it?

mamsebe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Halo, it's the year 2023 ๐Ÿคž

tmschltn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Every Monday I go into my Airtable and I am confused as hell. Is it Tuesday already?! What happened to yesterday? Did I forget? Am I going crazy. And then I realise it is Airtable's setting to have a Sunday as the first day of a week. It's OK. But can we have the possibility to change it to Monday? 

ThatPlace
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This feature is still very much needed. Data is being consistently entered in wrong due to the layout of the calendar being different than on EVERY other calendar we use. Any closer to having a solution here?

lionsharz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

need this - weeks start on a Monday for pretty much everybody ... 

Claudio_Brenni
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I join my self to for requesting this feature. My PC are swiss one, and I really don't know why, but the start day is on Sunday, even if officially is Monday. I'm working for an organization, I really can't ask our IT to set all PC on another language only for that. Furthermore setting our PC as a German ones, will break many others Features (keyboard, standard date settings, ....) 

ChrisBrown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please add option to begin Calendar View weeks on either Sunday or Monday! Our payroll weeks are Monday - Sunday, so this view would help our workflow tremendously!

Kameli_Kyttyrai

These kind of settings shouldn't be browser specific on the first place but account spesicific!

The date picker being on sunday-saturday while calendar itself is already monday-sunday is _super_ confusing. Almost unusable.

Cynthia_Weiner
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm sorry to say I may have to leave Airtable after several years because of this calendar issue ๐Ÿ˜ž