Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

statistical charting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caruso0782
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Statistical charting:

AIRTABLE currently allows users to create basic charts, such as bar charts, line charts, and pie charts, but they lack the statistical details that would make them more useful for data analysis. The following improvements could be made:

• Add labels to the charts that provide more information about the data being displayed, such as mean, median, mode, range, and standard deviation.
  • Allow users to select the formatting and color of chart elements, such as bars, lines, and labels, to create a more visually appealing and informative chart.
  • Integrate the interface with other data visualization tools, such as Tableau or PowerBI, to allow users to create more complex and interactive charts that can be viewed in the AIRTABLE interface.
2 Comments
Amit_Merckado
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Great idea!

I would add allowing more than 1 data set for trend lines in charts.

RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I would so love to have stack Charts, especially.  It's a real pain to continue to export data back into Excel so I can get the type of charts I need for Dashboards.