Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Support Formula, LOOKUP and ROLLUP fields in Public Form Views

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Tech_Tylercivic
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Right now these field (column) types are not supported for public form views. This would be a very handy feature and could eliminate the necessary of another software platform.

27 Comments
Mario_Esquivel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, Im also interested in this feature. We just need a read only field, so when we choose from the record link, we re sure we are picking the right one.

Nick_Bergthold
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This feature would be very very useful. Is there any implementation for this or known workarounds?

Benjamin_Watrin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need this too! This would allow my customers to have an estimate before they actually submit the form. Any update on this?

Megan_Bishop
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

For expense forms, I need this capability greatly! For example, a person fills in their total mileage for reimbursement, and then I want them to be able to see that they will be due a certain amount of money, as per what their mileage is. And I also want them to be able to see their total expenses at the bottom, for say their mileage, their tolls, taxi receipt, etc. Seems like a pretty simple feature that most other form platforms haveโ€ฆ

Gonz

There is another Feature request entry (allow formula fieldsโ€ฆ) where I described a specific use case with date input

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Weโ€™ve built a solution that kind of solves this problem

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Update
We now have built our custom form for Airtable. It does support all types of computed fields including: formula, lookup and rollup.