Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Table/Desktop UI Option for iPad Pro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Enright
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Please consider adding the table UI as an option within your app for iPad Pro (at least the full size model), a la your desktop/browser UI.

Thank you,

A.

24 Comments
ivan_paudice
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I belive you are wrong @calepes?? My PadOS experience is absolutely horrible. I can’t even scroll a table. In my experience Airtable on browser on PadOS it’s totally useless.

I’m missing something or did you post a reply without trying to scroll?

Alex_Armstrong

I’m traveling in the next few days and was hoping to get some work done with my iPad on this trip that requires more power than the native app provides. I just installed iPadOS for this reason but I find it’s clunky as well. I can only navigate a table using the keys on an external keyboard. Other things do seem to be working as expected, though. I’m not sure whether the Safari or the Airtable team need to work on a fix for this — but I hope it comes soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Ricardo_Rivas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes. I use Airtable almost exclusively on my IPad Pro. And being able to copy columns and exporting is a must. I currently cannot copy the correct columns even when I go to web view since I cannot scroll. When will this be updated?

Justin33
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I really can’t believe it’s been almost 6 years since this post, and just today I tried to use the Airtable web app on my iPad Pro and you still can’t scroll.

That’s it for AirTable. I’m moving to a different solution. You people have had plenty of time to fix these basic issues and have decided your customers are not important.