Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Table/Desktop UI Option for iPad Pro

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Andrew_Enright
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Please consider adding the table UI as an option within your app for iPad Pro (at least the full size model), a la your desktop/browser UI.

Thank you,

A.

24 Comments
ivan_paudice
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I belive you are wrong @calepes?? My PadOS experience is absolutely horrible. I canโ€™t even scroll a table. In my experience Airtable on browser on PadOS itโ€™s totally useless.

Iโ€™m missing something or did you post a reply without trying to scroll?

Alex_Armstrong

Iโ€™m traveling in the next few days and was hoping to get some work done with my iPad on this trip that requires more power than the native app provides. I just installed iPadOS for this reason but I find itโ€™s clunky as well. I can only navigate a table using the keys on an external keyboard. Other things do seem to be working as expected, though. Iโ€™m not sure whether the Safari or the Airtable team need to work on a fix for this โ€” but I hope it comes soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Ricardo_Rivas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes. I use Airtable almost exclusively on my IPad Pro. And being able to copy columns and exporting is a must. I currently cannot copy the correct columns even when I go to web view since I cannot scroll. When will this be updated?

Justin33
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I really canโ€™t believe itโ€™s been almost 6 years since this post, and just today I tried to use the Airtable web app on my iPad Pro and you still canโ€™t scroll.

Thatโ€™s it for AirTable. Iโ€™m moving to a different solution. You people have had plenty of time to fix these basic issues and have decided your customers are not important.