Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

To be able to view interfaces on the iOS app

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omar_shariffali
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’ve only just started using Airtable so maybe this is already a thing. However I was wondering it could be possible to view interfaces the iOS app not only on a desktop.

6 Comments
Jean_Francois_B
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Welcome to the community @omar_shariffali

No, it’s not on iOS, and you won’t see it soon unless Airtable develops a parallel app for Interface.

Edmundo_Rodrigu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It’s sad that Airtable leaves the mobile apps a bit wanting and behind. Hopefully they will move interfaces to the iPad, because the device is made for that kind of experience, so it seems like a no-brainer to me.

BSS_Automation

I agree, the interface seems to be ideal for iOS. It is a shame AT do not allow this.

Eric_McFetridge
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes, a massive +1 for interfaces on the iOS app, specifically the iPad. The general release of interface designer has been amazing and the only big thing we are left wanting is ability to use it on an iPad. I have got them working well on iPad by requesting desktop site and setting safari zoom to 75%. This works very well for record review-style views and gallery views. The other view styles fall apart, specifically the grid views, because they are not optimized for touch. I hope there is a plan to add the interfaces into the iOS app because that would be a huge deal for us.

WLewington
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is Ridiculous!!! 

Interfaces are a PERFECT fit  for mobile devices..... 

My company was just about to move our entire database system to Airtable with the assumption that users can enter data on there mobile phone.... and now were finding out you can't ?!?!?!?!?!?

Please Change this now!!!!!!! 

DevinA
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Interfaces now have been added to mobile. Just know its only iOS at the moment and it is very buggy but a step in the right direction