Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

URL--Text to Display Feature

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Samantha_Allema
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I think it would be nice to have the option to hyperlink with different text showing, like any basic HTML hyperlinking. Like I can even do in this forum if I needed to.

Visually, having the url just there isnโ€™t appealing.

163 Comments
George_Conlow
Encompass_Now

+1 for me as well. Thank you

Alex_Tondo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Canโ€™t believe this is still a feature requestโ€ฆ +1

Katlin_Meissing
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is this still not a thing? I want to be highlight/select a text, do command+k (as is standard) and add hyperlink. So my text says โ€œAirtableโ€ but itโ€™s hyperlinked and clickable. You can easily do this in Google sheets. Is this really not a thing in Airtable?

James_Iremonger
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just adding my grievance with this not yet being a feature!

Darek_Mlodnicki

+100000 on this!! The use cases are countless and this has been requested so many times. COME ON!

Calvin_Brown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Couldnโ€™t agree more that this feature would be GREAT to have! Please make this a thing.

Biondi_Tan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

Is the team still working on the platform? This has been requested since 2016 and I donโ€™t see anything being done. Text based hyperlinks are something fundamental and is expected for platforms like this.

Nick1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just signed up today and this was the first thing I wanted to do. Iโ€™ll have to get a refund as theyโ€™re donโ€™t seem to care about this feature.

Robert_Veres
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Trying to switch from Google Sheets. So far, this is the only feature i miss, and probably will wait for it to be added before switching :-(.