Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Voting on entries

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Blake_McMeekin1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Something where seperate users could vote (on ratings, on checkmarks, etc) would be invaluable for collaboration and user feedback in open databases.

What do you guys think?

5 Comments
Facundo_Sanchez

Looking for that feature too

Curious_Crafter
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need this feature too!

Angela_Anderso1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would use this feature as wellโ€ฆ Iโ€™m currently looking at other third party tools to allow users to create entries and then allow users a โ€œthumbs upโ€ vote which then ranks the items in terms of popularity.

Lomig_Unger
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

i would really love to be able to do thatโ€ฆ i understand from this feed that itโ€™s not possibleโ€ฆ so sadโ€ฆhas anyone any trick to do โ€œkind ofโ€ stuff insteadโ€ฆ ? i really need to be able to allow users to give their feeling about a list of itemsโ€ฆ

Filipe_Goncalve
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking forward to having something like that as well. It would be super useful for voting ideas during our remote brainstorming sessions, for instance.

I have found some hacking solutions like adding a tag in one column (e.g. Filipe), and then using another column to create a formula that sums all those tags to give the final count (e.g. Filipe + Rafael + Maria = 3 votes). This is a good workaround, but would be awesome to have it natively.