Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Whitelabel embedded views

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
paul_phillips
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

How do you remove the Airtable logo (bottom left) when you embed an Airtable view on a website? Is this removable on the paid plans for Airtable? If not, I think it should be an option

50 Comments
Emmanuel_Watrin
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1, I would actually like to be able to remove the whole bottom bar!
I am currently using a Free plan and I will definitely upgrade to a Plus plan if this option is released!

Ivars_Timbers
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 me too! this function would be very helpful

Oli_Steadman
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I think this should fall under a Pro membership.

krowdsourced_CS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

yes, i would like to see this be an option on the pro plan as well. seems strange to be paying for something and have the branding still show up everywhere. iโ€™m on the pro plan, and i like that i can take the branding off of forms, but also need the option to take the branding off of embedded bases on our website.

please update this thread if this is going to be possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

Jamie_Walker

This would make me upgrade.

Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

This is in the pro plan already:

although the resulting form still keeps the following message at the bottom which mentions airtable:

This seems the wrong place for this message (why give the message to the USER of a form - itโ€™s the designer who needs to see it).

Jamie_Walker

But does Pro let you hide the logo on an embedded Grid view?

Jeremy_Muratet-
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hm, you talk about form options.
@paul_phillips talk about this :

Capture dโ€™eฬcran 2017-11-30 aฬ€ 18.12.02.png

Hey Airtable :thinking:

Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

@Katherine_Duh - is there any feedback on this - I now have 2 clients (one you know about) who need to be able to suppress the Airtable branding on embedded views/bases. The biggest issue is that these are clickable and take the user off the site.

JI_YOUNG_YOON

@Julian_Kirkness Julian, were you able to figure this out? I have Pro membership but have same question.