Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Whitelabel embedded views

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
paul_phillips
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

How do you remove the Airtable logo (bottom left) when you embed an Airtable view on a website? Is this removable on the paid plans for Airtable? If not, I think it should be an option

50 Comments
Jason_Hull
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™d live embedded views to have branding removal as well.

Dave_Draftsman
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Weโ€™re starting to embed extensively too on our company intranet, and need to save on unnecessary airtable logo which chews up white space that would otherwise be folded.

Being on pro plan, I would expect this to be an option. Would be good to hear from an Airtable rep on this.

Felipe_Matos
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, I have just upgraded thinking that I could remove Airtable brand of embedded views, but there is no way. A Pro plan should really have this feature.

A smaller and discreet footer would be ok, but I really would like to brand it like my website.

Loren_Vandegrif
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed this is a huge need for using the software. I get it is a pro feature only but the data export, full screen. and branding need to all be togglable depending on the use case. Believe me I scream on every rooftop about airtable and how great it is so youโ€™re getting plenty of exposure :slightly_smiling_face:

Brian_Cugelman

Airtable needs to remove the concept of white-labeling as a pro plan option. They have lied to customers, as white-labeling means, they have NO branding on any components that go public. They should avoid half-truths in their marketing, which their developers refuse to implement. What they offer is partial white labeling only. Iโ€™m not using the product in several potential applications now as I do not want their logo wasting space, distracting people, taking users off my site, undermining my ability to prioritize my business uses over their marketing needs. They should allow customers to remove this.

Bryan_Douglas-1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree!
@Airtable, this is FALSE ADVERTISING! In South Africa, there are laws against this!

With the Covid-19 shutdown, EVERY client means the difference between survival or BANKRUPTCY for a small business!!!

I showed them how easy it is for me to embed a form and webview on their web site.
In my demo, they saw your logo and asked if it could be removed as it is NON-NEGOTIABLE!

I showed them you already had that covered with an upgrade - to โ€˜remove logoโ€™ on the Form.
Iโ€™ve then spent my weekend studying up on Airtable and integration etcโ€ฆ - not ONCE thinking I would be made to be a FOOL because you lied by omission and still sneak in your logo elsewhere.

Removing the Airtable logo is non-negotiable!

On a side note - thank you for the free 365 trial upgrade to pro on my COVID-19 workspace, but giving away a free account isnโ€™t going to put food on the table. I was relying on this large project that would come out of this. Sadly both you and I have now lost a client!

Not cool Airtable!!! If I had the means I would seek damages, but Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve got that covered too.
Besides, I need to time to try to find another client :cry:

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If you would like to embed a gallery view on your website that is white labeled, weโ€™ve built a tool that I allows you to do just that.

Embed Airtable Gallery on Your Website

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

This new extension looks awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Haley_Ingram
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How is this not a thing yet, @Airtable :sleepy:

Luke_Rynne_Cull
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer