Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Wordpress Plugin

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan_Gertz
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Have you considered a Wordpress plugin to display data from bases on web pages? I know I could embed a web page view in a Wordpress page, but a plugin would be cool.

3 Comments
Alexander_Sorok
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Susan,

You don’t need a plugin. If you enable Airtable as oembed provider, Airtable share links will automatically become embeds.

Shawn_Nelson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Not the greatest of answers to this question. The idea isn’t simply to be able to embed Airtable’s records into a webpage, but to be able to have them display in a palatable way, customized to the branding and aesthetic preference of the user.

Actually, I am finding Airpress (Wordpress Plugin) to be a valuable plugin for dynamically creating pages for my clients to view custom reports of their specific records.I am able to have custom Wordpress posts or pages dynamically created… All without having to create any custom views, shares or embeds within Airtable.

I am concerned, however, that Airpress might not continue as a viable solution since their original idea was to only use php but ended up including the use of shortcodes etc as well… I am hoping that Airtable will take a good look at what Airpress has done and either partner with them or create a Wordpress plugin of their own.

I have a unique use for my Airtable Base and would really like some help in developing it into a much more marketable application for automation and reporting etc.

Can you give some insight into Airtable’s plans for expanding in this area?

Hashim_Warren
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Have you seen Airpress?