Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Wordpress Plugin

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Susan_Gertz
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Have you considered a Wordpress plugin to display data from bases on web pages? I know I could embed a web page view in a Wordpress page, but a plugin would be cool.

3 Comments
Alexander_Sorok
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Susan,

You donโ€™t need a plugin. If you enable Airtable as oembed provider, Airtable share links will automatically become embeds.

Shawn_Nelson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Not the greatest of answers to this question. The idea isnโ€™t simply to be able to embed Airtableโ€™s records into a webpage, but to be able to have them display in a palatable way, customized to the branding and aesthetic preference of the user.

Actually, I am finding Airpress (Wordpress Plugin) to be a valuable plugin for dynamically creating pages for my clients to view custom reports of their specific records.I am able to have custom Wordpress posts or pages dynamically createdโ€ฆ All without having to create any custom views, shares or embeds within Airtable.

I am concerned, however, that Airpress might not continue as a viable solution since their original idea was to only use php but ended up including the use of shortcodes etc as wellโ€ฆ I am hoping that Airtable will take a good look at what Airpress has done and either partner with them or create a Wordpress plugin of their own.

I have a unique use for my Airtable Base and would really like some help in developing it into a much more marketable application for automation and reporting etc.

Can you give some insight into Airtableโ€™s plans for expanding in this area?

Hashim_Warren
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Have you seen Airpress?