Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Yay Sections in Views! Now please just clean up that menu with ONE more thing :)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visnja_Milidrag
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Would be great if we could truncate the above or hide it - it takes up so much space in a view where I’d want my team / users to be navigating to views rather than making them.

Thanks!

7 Comments
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yep! Totally agree! This is the #1 problem with Views right now. Please send your request — along with your screenshot — to support@airtable.com. They don’t really pay attention to these forums very much, so you will get your voice heard better if you send them an email.

Tristan-ARG
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Totally agree!. it would be really useful.

Paul_Warren1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I feel like I remember complaining about this and @kuovonne telling me how to toggle it off, but I can’t remember how anymore.

@kuovonne am I crazy or was there a way to toggle off this “create a view” area?

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Paul_Warren1 It must have been something else. There currently is no way to hide or shrink the “Create a View” area.

Paul_Warren1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The correct answer being “Paul you are crazy” :grinning_face_with_sweat:

Michael_Villero
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It seems you could hide the Create A View but I don’t see the gear icon. Hide "Create a View" and "Use a suggested view" - #5

Simon_H
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This annoyed me so much I am using an extension to hide it.
See here