Help

Re: Launch of Air WP Sync, a WordPress plugin to import and sync data from Airtable to WordPress

3879 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephane-DK
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone,

Finally, after several months of work, tests, sweats and coffees, Air WP Sync is finally born !

Connect Airtable to your WordPress and manage your content better without Zapier or Make (Ex-Integromat), directly from your WP admin.
Identify the Airtable fields you wish to link to WordPress and choose the format for your imported contents: articles, pages, products, etc.
Link Airtable fiels to WordPress fields and simply define your ideal update frequency.

==> Our plugin will automatically sync everything swiftly.

Download it here for free : Air WP Sync – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This is the very first release, Pro version is coming soon.
Subscribe here to be informed of the release : Airtable to WordPress Integration

Stephane
WP connect
Digital Korner

25 Replies 25

Thanks, that is much less flexible than formulas unfortunately.
I was hoping your solution would be the miracle to manage PBNs (private blog networks) but I can’t create a view per website. I’ll have to keep using make.com for now.
Thanks for answering!

I did that for a small PBN of 7 websites indeed.
But that’s quite limitating… :confused:

No problem @Joachim_Brindeau, thanks for sharing ! I will send you an email (je crois que tu es français, cela sera plus simple pour échanger, j’ai des questions) :winking_face:

I also would like to use this for managing the content of a small PBN. I already use Airtable for this, and we’re very familiar with Wordpress. I can be your true asset for providing feedback regarding syncing airtable with wordpress, especially for multiple sites.

Would you like to send me the same email please Stephane, but not in French? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi @Goce_Ristov, thanks for your message. I’ll send you the message (in english ! ) :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha the PBN community is going to be all over this. :grinning_face_with_sweat:

I’ve known some who have a custom airtable/WP solution for years now. It’s how I’ve learned about Airtable, but so far everything has been manually tracked and updated for me. :frowning:

This would be a game changer though if it works for multiple sites/same table.

OK @Goce_Ristov it seems to be very interesting, I just sent you the email.

breity
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Stephane-DK Any updates on when the pro version will be available? Looking to sync Airtable with custom post types/custom fields. Thanks!

Hi @breity , thanks for your message. Pro Version is actually in development, Public version will be available in Fall (end of October). Beta Version will be available before. Subscribe here if you would like to be informed when it’s out and have some infos or participate to the Beta : Airtable to WordPress Integration

Thanks for your interest !