since ‎Apr 17, 2022
‎Jan 09, 2023

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello everyonePlease I need help with a formulaI have a field of start date, a duration field and an end date field.I need an airtable formula that once I put a start date and the duration of the project (2days) the end date automatically populates.T...
Hello everyone Please I need help with a formula I have a field of start date, a duration field and an end date field. I need an airtable formula that once I put a start date and the duration of the project (2days) the end date automatically populate...
Please is it possible to create a fresh base that will serve as our main client database that can sync with the marketing CRM the marketing team (GHL) uses. A very important component will be creating an internal facing and client facing dashboard fo...
I connected click funnels and Airtable so we need clickfunnels to auto-deposit each new signup. then in airtable depending on thier service need to autosend an email that i already have templated in the base it does autodeposit but it’s putting each ...
Is it possibe to send emails from more than one email address in airtable That is what i’m trying to achieve is i can send emails to people from either m@gmail.com or n@gmail.com Please i need help asap