since ‎Mar 11, 2019
‎Nov 29, 2022

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 11 Kudos received

User Activity

So maybe I’ve been working too long today but I just can quite seem to figure out setting up these automations. I have a list of properties that I am going down the list and clicking a checkbox, which I want to create the contact by copying the info ...
Hello, I have an airtable base which has tables of property data, contacts, companies, and so forth. I would like to go property by property and have direct mail postcards/letters to be sent to those property owners. Each property has a mailing addre...
I am using a software to autofill information in via a form where uses copy data from an existing tabl. There are linked record fields I want to pass into the appropriate fields onto the other table. However, I can only pass in one unique ID and not ...
Here’s my use case. I have admin tables that I control and users have user tables that they can see their private CRM information on. No users should be able to see other users private CRM info, but the collects data and users can copy it into their ...
Begun playing around with interfaces on Airtable. Is there a way to integrate a map view onto an individual record? You can see an example below that would make sense.