Hello Airtable Rockstars!
Could you please help:
My Challenge: I want help with creating an invoice. I’ve built out the system, however I am having trouble getting certain information to automatically populate.
I have a weekly event happening for 6 weeks for a total of 6 events. I’d like to print an invoice by customer or table number.
I built out a system with the following:
- Customer table
- Company Info for the customer
- Order table for individual customer orders - I also think this works as my join table
- Menu table listing out all available dish/beverage options
- Events table to define which week each dish/beverage is available
- Invoice table to link to the above
Certain things on my invoice table work:
- Connects and displays information from the customer and company tables
- Totals up the orders correctly
It doesn’t pull in the orders though. I have it linked to the order table, but I have to manually select each line item. Any thoughts on a way to have it automatically pull in the order information?