cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob_Cahill
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Dear Community,

I am new to Airtable. I am making my first block. I have a table with multiple fields. I want to make a Pie Chart with just two of the fields.

I made a pie chart from the table but it includes all the fields in the table. How can I select just two of those fields?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Rob

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Why don’t you post some screenshots of what you have so far, and then describe what you’d like to accomplish.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

I think you mean records, not fields?

The.chart block, like most blocks, pulls in all of the records from a specific view.

So you would need to create a new view that is filtered to only show you the records that you want — and then use that view in the chart block.

Thanks ScottWorld for getting back with me. So maybe Airtable cannot do what I was thinking it could. Let’s say I have a list of counties, Field 1 is the list of the names of counties. Field 2 is the % of the population of that county that is Urban and Field 3 is the % of the population that is Rural. Is it possible to make a Pie Chart for each county for the Urban / Rural ratio?

I appreciate your help.

Rob

Why don’t you post some screenshots of what you have so far, and then describe what you’d like to accomplish.