847 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel_Castro
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have commentator-level permissions to a base and can see shared views, but cannot create my view. Everything that I’m reading says this should not be the case:

" A few notes on personal views:

• You cannot make the only view in a table into a personal view. For every table, there must always be at least one collaborative grid view accessible to everyone in the workspace.
  • If you have commenter-level permissions to a base, a personal view is the only kind of view that you can make.
    Attached is what I see for my views when I hover over or click on the views dropdown:

Can anyone help? I have commentator-level permissions for this base. I do not have access to the workspace. ![Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 1.21.28 PM|690x389]![Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 1.13.22 PM|586x362]

1 Reply 1
Zollie
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

@Rachel_Castro Those images didn’t post because you’re new to the community. But my best guess is that whoever owns the base isn’t paying for a premium account or is at least storing the base in a free workspace.

Here’s a related quote from the commenter permissions:

Furthermore, if the workspace you are a part of is on a premium plan, you can create, delete, and modify your own set of personal views for every base to which you have access.