63940members
148519posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

template functions not available in Interface Designer

Hello everyone,I tried out the project management template and found some functions that I couldn't find in the normal Interface Designer. Do some templates simply have additional functions that cannot be replicated?For example this sorting function:...

mirkolando_0-1714727299439.png mirkolando_1-1714727376542.png mirkolando_2-1714727442882.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Documenting Airtable Automations

Hello airtable enthusiasts,I was wondering if anyone here has tried documenting airtable automations. I have a bunch of automations that use airtable blocks and sometimes even use the airtable scripts. I want to do a step by step documentation of wha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating multiple fields with form submission

Hi all,When someone submits a form, I already know we have a relatively empty record that exists for that submission. I want an automation to do the following:Trigger: When a form is submittedAction 1: Find a record by matching phone numbers in the t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Individual fields/topics to repeat

Hi, we track which topics will be posted to social media mainly in calendar view in Airtable. Ex. Have "receipe" show up every Wednesday on the calendar instead of having to input the date manually. Any suggestion on how to accomplish that? 

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

25 person Marketing Agency looking for ongoing Airtable Support

We are looking for a consultant to work 1-2 days a week on our platform for at least the next 3 months, probably longer. Our business is a marketing agency and our quote-to-cash process is run on Airtable. It's outlined in the deck linked here.We're ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation to catch a discontinuity from a form submission

Hello,As the title implies I am looking for an automation to catch records created by a form and notify via email when there is a discontinuity from the last submission. For example if the miles entered on a particular vehicle in the last submission ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble with a script and multi-select fields

I have a script that I'm having difficulties with. The script is part of an automation block which is triggered by a new record being added to a table called Projects. This record in the projects field has some info about it, (how many episodes, seri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
mu71rd by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements