62585members
145629posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Reordering input variables of script automation steps

It's quite annoying when you need to need to add another variable to a script, but it only lets you append to the end. They are always presented in a consistent order, so it's a bit of an artificial limitation that one cannot change this presentation...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Lu by 6 - Interface Innovator

Schedule Automation to wake up base

I have two automations set up that send me reminder emails when my records hit a specific date condition.  It is a "days remaining" type of condition.  I want to wake the base up every morning so that it can update the records and send the appropriat...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Record Detail URL with new Dashboard

Hey allBeen working with the new Dashboard option and so far I have had a positive experience. One thing that I seem to have lost is the ability to link to a sidesheet record detail like I can in other Interface page.For example, I have an interface ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula for 90 days after, up to a certain date.

Hey! I'm trying to figure out how to add a portion to a formula that would ensure that it's set for 90 days after a particular field, or before June 1st. The current formula pulls from a date field for when they registered (Date Registered), and adds...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OR with possible blank

I've got a little script on Zapier where if somebody registers for a Zoom meeting, we add them to Airtable. To avoid duplicates, I search for to see if we already have a record for the registrant with a query like this:OR({Email 1} = "{{email}}",{Ema...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Select multiple records at once in a linked records field

I'm working on tracking progress for multiple offices and their checklists. Currently, I have two tables - 1 with the Checklist and 2 with the Progress Report. The Progress Report is setup where the first column is the office name and the linked reco...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula Help!

Hello, I am new to formulas so I was hoping someone can help me with the formula below. I am trying to create two new formula fields.In the first new formula field, I am trying to do the following: If the 'Category' field is Finance and the 'Owner' f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number of forms

Hi, I'm getting an error message when trying to create another forms. I already have 50 forms but need more.Can't find the info.Thank you,

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interface Checklist Unclickable

I have the below interfaceThe idea is to give the service team members a touchable sheet they can use a tablet to checkoff when putting a cart together. However, the checklist is not editable inside of the interface which seems really stupid to not b...

GolfCartsUSA_0-1710772459504.png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help Tracking Inventory From Checkboxes Selected

Hoping someone can help me with this...So we are a golf cart company, we have a form on webflow that automatically updates our airtable when leads select which upgrades they would like. However, in order to make sure we have enough on hand, we need t...

GolfCartsUSA_0-1710772192148.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Interface

Hi, Myself and another team member are on the business plan and under the same domain. I have an option of sharing just an interface but another team member under my same business plan and domain cannot.  When they try to share just an interface, it'...

canthonyscm_0-1710771719532.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referencing Records in text

A capability that could be extremely relevant for many use cases (i.e., CRM, Project Management, and others) would be the record ID reference in enriched long-text.  Golden does this in a very elegant way (see: https://golden.com/wiki/Microsoft-6GKP)...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

link data records with each other within a table

Hello everyone,I have a table in which we record events. Some of these events relate to a media campaign that is also recorded in the same table.I have therefore created a column in which you can link a campaign when creating an event. To do this, I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing concept "Remaining time"

This month I was charged 304.5 USD, currently I have the "team" plan of 24 USD. In the details of this month's invoice there are multiple charges with the concept "Remaining time". I don't understand what is the reason for this excessive charge. I re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I parse input config of Array/Object from webhook?

I've created an automation 'When webhook is received..' -> 'Run Script'.  Inside that script, how do I add arrays/objects as inputs to the script received from the webhook?Here is an example payload:{"AccountId":"820","MessageType":"ContactModified",...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements

Introducing Pivot Tables in Interfaces

Hi there! I’m Rosalind – a product marketing manager at Airtable focused on helping teams build powerful, custom applications that make work more efficient. I’m eager to share that we have just launch...

Announcements

Introducing Expanded Support for Interfaces on Mobile

Hi all! I’m Rosalind – a product marketing manager at Airtable focused on helping teams build powerful, custom applications that make work more efficient. I’m happy to share that we have expanded the ...

Announcements

New Features and Templates for Project Management

Today we're excited to release three new features that will greatly improve Project Management workflows in Airtable. These include a new gantt layout option, date dependencies which work across views...

Announcements