Page Designer - Multiple pages not printing

Hi. I have created a template on page designer that allows me to print off labels with content from my records. Each record has up to 8 labels (split across two sheets of A4). Looks amazing but when I try to print, only the first page is printing? How do I get the additional pages to print? I have tried changing print and page sizes to ‘lengthen’ the custom page to the equivalent of two A4 sheets but it didn’t work. Is this only a one page tool?

Using a single record to print multiple labels in a single Page Designer layout is likely the reason you’re hitting the one-page printing problem. What’s recommended for a case like this is to design a layout for a single label that comes from a single record. The “page” size for that layout should match the size of a single label you’re printing, not the physical page on which it will ultimately print. When you go to print, you’ll have to switch the print-page size to match at full sheet of labels, and it will print multiple pages correctly to accommodate all records in your table.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.