64220members
149056posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Airtable App on MS Teams

Would like to be able to view and update Airtable information from within MS Teams. Monday.com and Wrike already have apps. Unsure what it would take, but just a suggestion. 

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calendar View shows irrelevant info

Hi all,I'm trying to get the Calendar View to look a  little neater, only showing the headers of events without all this unhelpful and bloated extra data showing up. For instance, in Google Calendar the date will only show "David Out of Office", but ...

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 2.04.29 PM.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interfaces Unusable on Web - Hitting API Rate Limits

Hi there,So interfaces seem really helpful, but I essentially can't use *any* of them, because it appears they consume from the 5 request/second per base rate limit that currently causes *all* interfaces to fail.  This is because we have many automat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Automation, Sending a Form

I have a form for inputting contact and basic account information for new sales (form 1) - when the form is submitted, it sends a survey that the customer needs to fill out (form 2).Depending on one of the fields from form 1, form 2 can be one of fiv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classify records by matching them with Airtable automation

Hi there!Hope everyone is doing great! Remind to drink water  I'm working on a project to connect two different users (not the same table).I want to set up an automation to match records by using two records, geographical area and interests.Let's fir...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help calculating a rate in dashboard view.

I'm trying to show the graduation rate  and drop out rate of program participants in a dashboard. We used to track both in separate fields to using the percent filled under summary type, but both fields were recently combined into one. I tried to fin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Copy Base via API

I have a problem, everytime when I creating new base, I need to manually set up all tables. I have the main base that I would like copy(tables, extensions, automations) to others, can I archive that by API or code ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements