1906 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Albina_Omarova
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to creat a condition when the context of the table approved only than it can be posted on Softr website? Please help can not find any info on web :pray:t3:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for mentioning @Justin_Barrett

@Albina_Omarova not sure I understood what you’re trying to do correctly, but, as Justin said, you can create a view on Airtable with the filtering you need and display that exact view on Softr. If you have further questions, please contact us via the live chat on softr.io, and we’ll be happy to help.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5

Welcome to the community, @Albina_Omarova! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: I haven’t used Softr (and don’t have time to play with it any time soon), and the Softr documentation that I was able to find wasn’t clear on this point (as in I couldn’t easily find the answer after a few minutes of browsing), so forgive the basic question: when targeting an Airtable table from Softr, do you have the option of picking a specific view, or is the only option to select the whole table?

If you can pick a view, then you should be able to create a view driven by a filter that only shows approved records. However, if you only pick a table and not a view in that table, then I’m not sure if this will work. Perhaps someone more familiar with Softr will chime in (or maybe even @Narek_Bayadyan)

Thanks for mentioning @Justin_Barrett

@Albina_Omarova not sure I understood what you’re trying to do correctly, but, as Justin said, you can create a view on Airtable with the filtering you need and display that exact view on Softr. If you have further questions, please contact us via the live chat on softr.io, and we’ll be happy to help.

@Narek_Bayadyan @Justin_Barrett Thank you for the solution, but by creating a filter I loose other data that is added by the user. I need to have all content at the table and when clicking approve it has to be showed on the website. Is there is a way to have different view of the table? One for myself and other that is showed on softr?
We set the website that we wanted to build. It is on Softr and connected to Airtable. The context is when people submit their case (Softr form-goes to Airtable table - publishes on Softr website) it automatically goes to the website, but we want to add a review step. ( In case someone wants to add an adult content or spam content for example). How can we add this review step. We want to review the submission first and then approve it to be online.

@Albina_Omarova please, contact us via the live chat on softr.io to discuss a solution that fits you

Yes. This is precisely why Airtable has a “views” feature. The default view for the table shows all records. You can then create a new view using a filter to only show records that you’ve marked as being approved. You then set Softr to use that filtered view on your website.

You can read more about Airtable views here: