Help

The Airtable Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on September 17 from 10:00 PM PST to 11:15 PM PST. During this period, you may experience temporary disruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Re: Automation log history

223 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katfinley
5 - Automation Enthusiast

OK guys, I feel silly that I can't figure this out, but I can't find this anywhere: 

I'm looking for a centralized log or history of automation runs.  Essentially the data you'd find if you go to "Automation history" for each individual automation, but instead, a log for the entire workspace.

For reference, I'm the admin on a business-plan account.  Thanks in advance for any help!

4 Replies 4
Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey!

Even if it sounds crazy, this does not exist currently in Airtable. If this is important for you, you might want to explore other automation plataforms such as n8n!

Hello,

This is an obvious need indeed. You should submit it as a "product idea"

Regards

Pascal

Wild.  I was hoping to keep our workflows inside Airtable, but without a way to trace errors or understand run volume/get rid of useless ones, that would be impossible.

Out of curiosity - any reason you would recommend n8n over Make?  The latter is the one I've seen on all of the tutorials, but n8n looks interesting.  Will certainly try it out.

katfinley

In case you land here later - link to the product idea post below:

https://community.airtable.com/t5/product-ideas/centralized-automation-run-log/idi-p/195276#M18432