1725 13
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PauloPurcino
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

 My automation exceeded the run limit 2500 in just a few hours because I don't know how to control it! Can someone help me?

c7e9adb1-7ae6-4203-9b22-0665a0bf086c.jpeg

8bc3071c-b99f-426f-9365-4fbe2be8ba01.jpeg

IMG_3369.jpeg

13 Replies 13
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The quickest solution would be to upgrade your pricing plan from Team to Business to instantly get more automation runs. 

Outside of upgrading, unfortunately, Airtable doesn't offer the ability to pay for more runs.

However, you can always try emailing support@airtable.com to ask them to reset your automation runs for the month. Not sure how long it will take Support to get back to you, though.

Since Airtable doesn't offer the ability to pay for more automation runs, this is one of the Top 20 Reasons that I recommend people outsource as many automations as they can to Make's automations & integrations for Airtable. Not only are Make's automations much more powerful & customizable than Airtable's native automations, but you can never run out of automation runs with Make because you can always pay for more automation runs. You can even set Make to automatically buy new automation runs for you when you run out.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread to help.

And Make even created an entire Make Training Academy here.

i also give live demonstrations of how to use Make in many of my Airtable podcast appearances here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbH9iE5ncCk&list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

PauloPurcino
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Do you Know how to control this empty rows created after run?Like this pic below that represent only single 1 run and gave me more 500 rowsWhatsApp Image 2024-01-14 at 15.52.11.jpeg

Looking at your automation screenshots, I can see that you setup your automation to be an infinite loop that never ends. It says that when a record is created in Table 1, it should create a new record in Table 1. But when a new record is created in Table 1, it will create another record. That will go on infinitely.

How to setup to run just a one row ?

I mean I don’t need this thousands empty rows.

I'm not sure what you mean. What are you trying to accomplish in your automation?

Hello @PauloPurcino 

@ScottWorld is right. First, you need to define what you're trying to accomplish.

Based on your questions How to set up to run just one row?

If Record Created Trigger is not required then use Use Trigger type like Record Updated  OR Record Matches Conditions.

I think this will limit your automation run.

Sorry! I'm having an issue with my automation that is generating uncontrollable random blank rows in my table, and I don't want that! I just want it to create a new row with the necessary information related to my created automation and not generate a bunch of unexpected blank rows!

Sorry ,I mean my automation is creating a bunch of unnecessary rows, and I would like it to only create one recording row when my automation is triggered!

Please ,have a look the number of unstoppable automation.I would like it run just when my new user fill a form with the necessary informationWhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 06.44.54.jpeg