cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacqui_Birchall
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey all,

I have a database set up and I am hoping to create a monthly automated email that sends to the listed collaborators each record.

I am able to set up the monthly trigger and can find the records I want sent, however, I can’t seem to configure the “To:” box to send to the listed collaborator. Can anyone help with how to set this up?

Thanks so much,
Jacqui

3 Replies 3

Check out these threads:

Hi Jacqui!

To confirm, in a situation like this:
Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 3.29.31 PM

You’d want a single email sent to Collaborator A, B, and C

And:

1. Collaborator A would be sent record 1, 2 and 3
  2. Collaborator B would be sent record 1
  3. Collaborator C would be sent record 2

Is that right?

If so, I think to do this I would have a single table that listed all the collaborators (called Collaborators, probably heh), and in that table I’d have a formula field that would check whether it was the first day of the month, and output “Send monthly email” if that was the case

I would then have an automation with the trigger “When record matches conditions”, and have it trigger when a record in the Collaborators table had the text “Send monthly email”

I would then have a Find Record action that would look for the records in your data table that have that collaborator, and then the send email action that would list all of the records found

You’d end up with an automation that would run once per record in the Collaborator table per month, that would look for records in your data table tied to the respective collaborator, and then email them

Lemme know if you have any questions about setup!

Ahhh this is so clever! Thank you!!